Monday, June 13, 2011

Country Strong

I saw a new movie this weekend, and I felt the need to share these lyrics. The movie was really good, but the message of this song was better. Given the really bad week I had, these meant something to me, and I'm glad I found them. If Garrett Hedlund ever reads this, I love him. His voice completes this song. Just for knowledge, this song comes from the movie, "Country Strong". Keep in mind that I don't typically like country music, but I do love the music from this movie. It's really good.

I remember that day,
When our eyes first met.
You ran into the building to get out of the rain,
Cause you were soaking wet.
And as I held the door,
You wanted to know my name.
Timing is everything.

And I could've been another minute late,
And you'd never would've crossed my path that day.
And when it seems true love is hard to find,
That's when love comes along,
Just in time.

You can call it fate,
Or destiny.
Sometimes it really seems like its a mystery,
Cause you can be hurt by love,
Or healed by the same.
Timing is everything.

It can happen so fast,
Or a little bit late.
Timing is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment